10 Dec 2009

Some Carols, for you

Every year during the Christmas season, my sisters and our very bestest friends (three other sisters, and a few others) get together for our wee night of christmas fun. It usually results in singing, (drawing and singing are probably our favorite combined hobbies) and by the end of the evening, it gets sillier and sillier.

We start out calm, and sing a few traditionals...then we end up botching every other christmas song we can think of.

No real picture here, just sound. (and that addictive laugher at the end of the last one, is Laura. I love Laura's laugh. It's a laugh that makes your heart happy;)

Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. I really like your post here. Family fun in the truest form. I knew, while I was going through each song you listed...that "Ring Christmas Bells" would be the funniest! Great voices all, and sounded like lots of fun.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete