17 Jan 2011
Stylish Blogger Award
So let's see...
1. My absolute favorite tea is Earl Grey. I like it hot, or iced, unsweetened.
2. I have a collection of dead bees, moths and butterflies that I've collected from various places. (window sills etc). I use them to refer to when illustrating insects.
3. I never know what to say when people ask me where I'm from. In Kansas, they say I sound "Canadian". Yet here, I'm told I sound like a hillbilly. I can live with both. (however, I wasn't born in Kansas OR in Canada, I was born in Illinois.)
4. I can barely break a sweat (even after running for miles...) It's a curse. This means that I get extremely high fevers when ill.
5. I'd rather have 10 more babies naturally, than to ever have to have a cavity drilled again. I kid you not, Novocaine has no effect on me what so ever.
6. I love growing and canning my own vegetables, and getting soil under my fingernails.
7. I'm related to Buffalo Bill Cody. (He was my great somethin' or other.) yeehaw!